Followers

About Me

My photo
NEW BLOG HERE: http://reachalittlemore.blogspot.com Follow?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's all false love and affection, you don't want me, you just like the attention.

My new most favouritest lyrics from La Roux - I'm not your toy. The lyrics are really good, she's so cool and yeah, awesome song, everyone youtube it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7IGE58IPgo&feature=fvst HERE now :) So yeah, I kinda had a shitty week. Again this is the last wanring i'll give readers, if your not up for a midly dramatic description of my life the fuck off to another page kay? But yeah umm... I saw someone I really didnt want to see yesterday and I got kinda mad. Even though this person doesnt seem to think they've done anything wrong, just fucking off with one of my friends, but then again I guess I should be used to that by now, it happens with every guy I ever like...*rolls eyes to prevent a break down at the computer*. I won't go on another rant about how "I don't understand why everyone treats me like shit" But you'd get the drift, Realllllly liked someone, they fuck off with my friend, think its okay, and try to remain friends? No thanks. I'm done with you. Please don't try unless you really mean it. Being your friend is too confusing. Either like me...or just don't bother like you did the last time, only this time the difference is that you know for definate that i like you.



Anywhooo, Wednesday, JC results came out....I did so much better than I imagined I would. I got 2A's 7B's 2C's I was so happy, I ended up crying for like 2 hours from relief, hapiness and because I was just so overwhelmed of the fact that I had done so well :) Feel free to congratulate me. I realise that sounds soooooo ego-maniac and big-headed but I don't care, I worked my ass of last year and now it's paid off xD Got some ermm financial congratulations [aka grandmothers helped out] and I guess its gonna be another situation where i'll end up spending 100 euro and have to try and work out where it's all gone It always happens, I end up digging out receipts from my pockets and my purse etc :P



But yeah ummm its my birthday soonish 29th September xD Woo paarrrtayyy :L I think me and a friend are combining birthday partayys cause there only a few days apart... so anyone who knows me ask me what we're doing and I'll explain :) Cant decide what I want of the parents yet.. However if anyone choses to buy me a present I would be thankful for itunes giftcards? Or not? Not is okay too.. ynoa what? No presents you guys its fiine :D

Another tune I'm liking right now is Ciara - if that boy dont love you by now [remix] lyrics describe my situation regarding a boy right now....

Going into town tomorrow so that should be good :O Someone who i'm confused over..[not the person mentioned above] is going aswell i think so I dont know at all how that'll pan out but lets keep our fingers crossed and hope he doesnt try anything....

But yeah i think that's enough blogging for one night :)

Mentions?
I'm just gonna list you's off cause I love y'all :)

Elise Wickham
Natalie Manning
Lucy Bennet
Keeva Kavanagh
Diarmuid Costello
Jonny Young
Jemma Corrigan-Coules
Cloeee Abbot
Danny........:L
Brucy [Aisling Lee]

And yeah I cant really think of anyone else right noww..

Ciao for noww :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment